Monday, September 20, 2010

What I've Been Reading ...

I recently read Vicki Tyley's new novel, Sleight Malice.  As was the case when I read her previous novel, Thin Blood, I was kept glued to my Kindle.

Vicki is a master at creating believable, multi-layered characters.  Her heroine, Desley James, wasn't poured into the normal sleuth's mold.  Desley's unique and quirky personality adds a freshness to the novel that's often lacking in today's bestsellers.

But the characters aren't the only thing I loved about Sleight Malice.  The complex plot was well planned and included several twists, something that's becoming a Vicki Tyley signature.

Mystery and suspense fans should grab Sleight Malice now.  The introductory price of 99 cents won't last long.  And this is one book you don't want to miss.

No comments: