Thursday, January 6, 2011

Get A Free Copy of Shaun Jeffrey's Latest Novel

DEAD MAN'S EYE

A corneal transplant does more than correct Joanna Raines sight. It allows her to see something that doesn't want to be seen. Something evil. Something that threatens mankind. The only trouble is that no one believes her, and by the time they do, it might be too late ...

Seeing is believing. Now Joanna just has to convince everyone else.

To get your free copy, simply visit Shaun's website at shaunjeffrey.com and register to receive his free newsletter.  You'll receive a copy of DEAD MAN'S EYE in the ebook format of your choice.

Shaun shares a little bit about himself:

"I was born in 1965 and live in Cheshire, England with my partner, Debra and our fantastic son, Callum. Growing up in a house in a cemetery, my playground was the graveyard - perfect grounding for writing horror, and my early reading experience came from headstones! I have had over 40 short stories published, one collection entitled Voyeurs of Death, and three novels, Evilution, The Kult and Deadfall. The Kult has been optioned for film and shooting began in September, 2010. For more information visit www.thekultmovie.com

I try to write most days, but as it's not my fulltime profession, I'm afraid real life intervenes in the form of my day job, which is working on the railway as a Signalling and Telecommunication Engineer. Among my previous jobs, I've been a fitness instructor, made ammunition, and worked in a food factory, all of which gives me experience upon which to draw, or write, as the case may be."


Don't miss out on the opportunity to get this chilling novel for free!

2 comments:

Shaun said...

Thanks for posting this, Debbie :)

D.B. Henson said...

You're very welcome. :)